A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Stardate: 15th April, 2088
The starship Equinox is under attack from Stormlord and his robotic minions, the Exolons! You're the crew's only hope. Take your Samurai-1 fighter, find Captain Solomon's Key, clear the decks of evil robots, and save the Equinox from certain destruction!
Cecconoid is an 8-bit inspired, flick-screen, twin-stick-shooter, set in an alternate dimension where the pixels are still chunky, and the bad guys are black and white.
Except for their dangly red bits...
A full, bonus arcade game; Eugatron! 50 levels of Robotron-style, twin-stick, arena-based shooting, direct from the 80s and remixed for your pleasure. Can you be a Eugenius?
- 50+ Rooms
- 6 different power-ups
- High Score Table
- Full, bonus arcade-game, Eugatron
Also available on:
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cecconoid/id1476360841
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tdp.cecconoid
This game contains flashing images that could potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Like, seriously, the entire game flashes, ALL THE TIME, and there's no option to change it.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Cecconoid releases on iOS19 days ago
- Launch Day!Oct 08, 2019
- Final?Oct 05, 2019
- AlphaSep 13, 2019
- Build Linux1/Win19Aug 30, 2019
- Build win18: 24.08.19Aug 24, 2019
- Build win17 - 01.08.19Aug 01, 2019
- Build win16 - 28.07.19Jul 28, 2019